KMM 4.7.2 investments worth are not displayed in accounts page

Cristian OneČ› onet.cristian at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 08:33:34 UTC 2016

Hi,

Just to make sure we are talking about the same window. Do you mean
that in this [1] window the "Total Balance" and "Total Value" columns
are 0 for all your investment accounts? If yes then something must be
wrong, can you send an anonymous file [2]?

Regards,
Cristian

[1] https://kmymoney.org/images/screenshots/large/kmm5.png
[2] https://docs.kde.org/stable4/en/extragear-office/kmymoney/details.formats.anonymous.html