KMM 4.7.2 investments worth are not displayed in accounts page

Louis-Philippe Allard lp.allard.1 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 19:19:55 UTC 2016

Hello,

question regarding investments worth in KMM.  I noticed that
investments holding shares and therefore having a worth have a "Total
Value" of $0.00 in my Accounts window.  I understand investments are
not "money" until sold and the proceedings cashed in a brokerage
account.

That being said, the net worth value displayed at the bottom of the
Accounts page contains the value of those investments in money and
also the section total (investments) also contains the monetary value
of those investments.

Is this a bug? It would be preferable by far to have the actual worth
of an investment displayed and updated when prices are updated.

Thanks
  Louis-Philippe Allard
lp.allard.1 at gmail.com
Sent from Horde Groupware - GNU/Linux