No access to online banking anymore

Werner Dittmann Werner.Dittmann at t-online.de
Sat Apr 9 08:39:18 UTC 2016

Thomas,

thanks for the reply.

Am 09.04.2016 um 10:08 schrieb Thomas Baumgart:
> Hi,
>
> On Saturday 09 April 2016 09:41:27 Werner Dittmann wrote:
>
>> All,
..

> Which version of AqBanking do you use? AFAIU, AqFinance brings its own version
> of AqBanking. You can find out by issuing
>
>   aqbanking-config --vstring
>   gwenhywfar-config --vstring

Both are not installed on my system, I'm only using AqFinance. In the lib
directory of AqFinance I see somw '*gwen' libs, for example:

libgwenhywfar.so.60.15.2
libgwengui-cpp.so.0.0.0
libgwengui-fox16.so.0.0.0

>> When I try to get my statements via KMyMoney I see a dialog window telling
>> me this (German, AqHCBI):
>>
>> 09:23:51 Sende Aufträge and die Bank(en)
>> 09:23:51 Exklusiver Zugriff auf Benutzer
>> 09:23:51 Exklusiver Zugriff auf Benutzer xxxxxxx907
>> 09:23:51 HBCI-Aufträge werden ausgeführt
>> 09:23:51 AqHBCI gestartet
>> 09:23:51 Verbindungsaufbau zur Bank...
>> 09:23:51 Verbunden.
>> 09:23:51 Öffne Dialog mit dem Server
>> 09:23:51 Aufträge werden kodiert
>> 09:23:51 Antwort konnte nicht kodiert werden
>
> So you received an answer from the bank that causes trouble.
>
>> 09:23:51 Verbindung zur Bank wird beendet...
>> 09:23:51 Beendet.
>> 09:23:51 AqHBCI abgeschlossen.
>> 09:23:51 Nachbehandlung der Aufträge
>> 09:23:51 Module zurücksetzen
>> 09:23:51 Vorgang abgeschlossen, Sie können das Fenster nun schließen.
>>
>> I already disconnected/re-assigned the account, however did not help. I
>> don't get any request to enter my PIN on the card reader.
>
> Does the disconnect/re-assign mean the KMyMoney account mapping towards
> AqBanking or the configuration of AqBanking towards the bank account?

Mapping of KMyMoney account mapping towards AqBanking, using the menu entries
in KMyMoney

>> Do I need to update some other modules?
>
> I use AqBanking 5.6.8 and Gwenhywfar 4.15.2 together with KMyMoney master w/o
> problems against 5 different institutions. KMyMoney 4.7.2 should work also as
> there were no interface changes.

Thus I may need to install AqBanking 5.6.8 and Gwenhywfar 4.15.2 and then somehow
try to activate my account usning this setup and link them with KMyMoney.

Would AqBanking 5.6.8 use the same config as AqFinance. I once used AqBanking
and still have an old .aqbanking dir and of course a .aqfinance dir. The files
inside .aqbanking were not accessed for a long time.

Werner

--
Werner Dittmann
email: Werner.Dittmann at t-online.de