No access to online banking anymore

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sat Apr 9 08:08:42 UTC 2016

Hi,

On Saturday 09 April 2016 09:41:27 Werner Dittmann wrote:

> All,
>
> after updating to OpenSse Leap and thus also updating KMyMoney I the
> online access to my account do not work anymore. The current KMyMoney
> version is: Version 4.7.2
>
> I'm also using AqFinance v0.9.182 and I can access my account without
> problems, thus getting balance, perform SEPA transfers etc. The connection
> to the card reader works to enter the PIN.

Which version of AqBanking do you use? AFAIU, AqFinance brings its own version
of AqBanking. You can find out by issuing

  aqbanking-config --vstring
  gwenhywfar-config --vstring

> When I try to get my statements via KMyMoney I see a dialog window telling
> me this (German, AqHCBI):
>
> 09:23:51 Sende Aufträge and die Bank(en)
> 09:23:51 Exklusiver Zugriff auf Benutzer
> 09:23:51 Exklusiver Zugriff auf Benutzer xxxxxxx907
> 09:23:51 HBCI-Aufträge werden ausgeführt
> 09:23:51 AqHBCI gestartet
> 09:23:51 Verbindungsaufbau zur Bank...
> 09:23:51 Verbunden.
> 09:23:51 Öffne Dialog mit dem Server
> 09:23:51 Aufträge werden kodiert
> 09:23:51 Antwort konnte nicht kodiert werden

So you received an answer from the bank that causes trouble.

> 09:23:51 Verbindung zur Bank wird beendet...
> 09:23:51 Beendet.
> 09:23:51 AqHBCI abgeschlossen.
> 09:23:51 Nachbehandlung der Aufträge
> 09:23:51 Module zurücksetzen
> 09:23:51 Vorgang abgeschlossen, Sie können das Fenster nun schließen.
>
> I already disconnected/re-assigned the account, however did not help. I
> don't get any request to enter my PIN on the card reader.

Does the disconnect/re-assign mean the KMyMoney account mapping towards
AqBanking or the configuration of AqBanking towards the bank account?

> Do I need to update some other modules?

I use AqBanking 5.6.8 and Gwenhywfar 4.15.2 together with KMyMoney master w/o
problems against 5 different institutions. KMyMoney 4.7.2 should work also as
there were no interface changes.

As soon as there is an optimist who discovers a light that does not exist
there is a pessimist who blows it out. (Giovanni Guareschi)