[Kmymoney] Deleted investment still showing in Ledger

aga agander93 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 10:34:15 UTC 2015

On 12/09/15 09:30, timothy wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am running KMyMoney Version 4.7.90-601bc8c80c on LMDE2.
>
> I have an investment account with two investments. I recently deleted
> one investment after having removed all the shares. The respective
> investment was deleted from the Investment page, but the transactions
> are still showing in the Ledger page with a zero balance.
>
> Also although I cannot manually edit the 'deleted' transactions in the
> Ledger I can however import a QIF and new transactions are added to this
> non-existent investment.
>
> I have checked the Settings/Configure KMM, but do not see an option to
> switch off the Ledger view. In any case this investment should not be
> visible after having been deleted. Or am I wrong in saying that?
>
> Is this a bug?
>
> Regards
> Timothy

Hi Timothy

I'm not sure I follow this.  If you've removed/deleted those
transactions, I don't see how they can be still showing if you deleted
them.  What in fact do you see of them?

If you go to Accounts view, does the stock you've deleted (I think)
still show?  Are you able to delete it or close it?  In the Settings
(General/Filter), you can elect to not show closed accounts.

Allan