[Kmymoney] Deleted investment still showing in Ledger

timothy timboyle at afrihost.co.za
Sat Sep 12 08:30:05 UTC 2015

Hi

I am running KMyMoney Version 4.7.90-601bc8c80c on LMDE2.

I have an investment account with two investments. I recently deleted
one investment after having removed all the shares. The respective
investment was deleted from the Investment page, but the transactions
are still showing in the Ledger page with a zero balance.

Also although I cannot manually edit the 'deleted' transactions in the
Ledger I can however import a QIF and new transactions are added to this
non-existent investment.

I have checked the Settings/Configure KMM, but do not see an option to
switch off the Ledger view. In any case this investment should not be
visible after having been deleted. Or am I wrong in saying that?

Is this a bug?

Regards
Timothy