[Kmymoney] Format specs for kmymoney file

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Fri Sep 11 06:16:43 UTC 2015

Hi Tim,

On Thursday 10 September 2015 14:39:25 timothy wrote:

> Hi
>
> Is there perhaps a document specifying the format of the kmymoney data
> file?

I doubt that we have a document other than the file itself that explains the
format. If you specific questions about entries just let us know and we will
answer them.

Please also consider that this might be or quickly become more developer
related. If so, I suggest to move the discussion to our developer mailing list
and encourage you to subscribe there as well.

Regards

Thomas

Vista is the abrreviation of
'Viruses, Instability, Spyware, Trojans, Adware'...