[Kmymoney] Quotes download

aga agander93 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 14:00:12 UTC 2015

On 08/10/15 08:15, Email Terra Rhaufed wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I’ve been using KMyMoney for a few days now and for most of my
> investment transactions I download quote data from Yahoo .It works
> pretty well for stocks (even for Brazilian ones), but it does not
> support stock options quotes.
>
> I have another program where I use Bloomberg as the source of data for
> stock options for Brazilian market, and it does work. So, if I want the
> price for an option like ITUBK34 I use ITUBK34:BZ in symbol name and it
> downloads data. The problem is that this connection with Bloomberg is
> pre-configured into this software and I want to use it with KMyMoney,
> but do not know what to enter into those fields to create a new
> connection. Someone can help me?
>
> Regards, Rhaufed

You could give this a try, if you haven't found anything better.  I'm
not an expert, and it's definitely not guaranteed, but it seems to work,
at least for the symbol you give above.

Using the symbol ITUBK34:BZ -

URL               http://www.bloomberg.com/quote/%1
Symbol            class="ticker">
Price             class="price">(\d+\.\d+)
Date              "lastUpdateDate":"
Date Format       %y %m %d
Skip HTML stripping  ticked

Allan