[Kmymoney] HTML Check Template

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Sun Nov 8 14:01:14 UTC 2015

I've been working on design for my own checks.  I've bought proper fonts
and MICR toner and blank check stock from Amazon.

My place of employment already prints checks, so I have access to tools
to confirm layout and readability of the checks that I'm producing.

In creating the HTML template for KMyMoney check printing, I've noted
that the $DATE variable is today's date and not the check date.  Are
there a list of variables that aren't included in the sample HTML?

I'd be looking for a $CHECK_DATE.

Thanks!

Doug