[Kmymoney] Email usage: was: RES: RES: RES: Cannot delete account

Jack ostroffjh at frontier.com
Fri Nov 6 17:08:48 UTC 2015

On 2015.11.06 05:09, Email Terra Rhaufed wrote:
> Someone can help me to make my reports more clean? I mean, the
> numbers in the Budget Report are to close togheter and with no lines
> separating the numbers, it is easy to et lost.
>
> See picture below. It is a Budget report and the columns are Actual
> Budget Difference for Nov Dec and Jan

I know this specific problem has been solved, but I would like to make
a point about using email lists.  When starting a new topic, please
start with a fresh message.  Please do not simply reply to some
unrelated message.  Many email programs group messages into threads or
conversations, and they sometimes use headers in the message which are
not always displayed.  In this case, the subject line was not even
changed, and the topic clearly is not related to "Cannot delete
account."  This means that someone not interested in the previous topic
may not even look at the new message - missing a potential opportunity
for someone who might have the answer you need.

Thanks.