[Kmymoney] show notes in category selection

hugo borrell hugoborrell at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 19:50:17 UTC 2015

Hello again,

I found a strange behaviour about this issue : the note AND payee are
hidden in the "category" view if the operation never was edited (straightly
imported from OFX bank account file). If I edit operation and save (without
any changes necessary), than payee AND note (usually the same) appears in
the "category" view.

This means I would appreciate a plugin to open and close all operations so
as to let payee and note visible in the category view :-)

More seriously, "validation" of operation after import should be enough to
do this, but I don't know how it really works there.

Thank you;

Hugo