[Kmymoney] show notes in category selection

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at kde.org
Tue Mar 24 12:40:37 UTC 2015

Hi Hugo,
You can see all notes in the split editor dialog, or running a transaction
report.

Having notes per split gives you the possibility to add more fine-grained
comments on your transactions. But it can be puzzling given we try to hide
that in the general view. It's the usual struggle between powerful features
and ease of use, and we don't always get it right.

Regards,
Alvaro