[Kmymoney] KMM 4.6.4 Windows version - How to delete obsolete Investements

pjp13 pjp13 at free.fr
Wed Jul 15 16:53:57 UTC 2015

Hello,
I am a happy user of the Windows french version of KMM 4.6.4 and I
apologize for the possible silly following  question :
I noticed in the "investissements" window several instances of the same
investment. As far as I know this insvestement is not related to a
"compte" (account  ?), to be sure of that I renamed it "TOTO" and
checked if it appears in the accounts.
To keep my data base as clean as possible I would like to delete this
unused "investissement", unfortunately the "supprimer" (delete) button
is not working.
I would appreciate if somebody could tell me how to get rid of this
unused item.
I enclosed au screen shot of the "investissements" window.
Thank you in advance
Pascal Thévenard

---