[Kmymoney] Consistency Check Messages

timothy timboyle at afrihost.co.za
Fri Jan 16 08:22:25 UTC 2015

Hi
I am running Kmymoney Version 4.7.90-6545e07c13
Using KDE Development Platform 4.14.2 on Mint 17.1 Rebecca MATE

I have not worked out what it is that I am doing exactly to cause it ,
but I am now getting continual consistency check messages as per
attached. The last single message was after I had made an edit to the
Memo of a dividend reinvestment transaction, but had not edited the
values of the shares or prices.

The messages are rather vague as they do not give the name of the share
or indicate what correction was made. Is the T000000....1234 a reference
or the correction?

Any help would be valuable as I have not been doing anything different
to what I previously did without the messages.

The only things I can think of are:
1) I have compile and installed this version of kmm from source
2) Work was done on the QIF dividend area to correct a separate problem

Regards
Timothy