[Kmymoney] SQL debug

Phil Richardson ppslim+kmymoney at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 19:37:03 UTC 2015

Thanks for the response Christian,

That's interesting to hear that Git master has improvements. Due to
requirements, I'm not going to be able to use that in a production way, or
even for serious testing. Though, I will spool up an VM and have a look at
least.

I'll explore the reduction in the redundant operations as well and let you
know how they feel in comparison.