[Kmymoney] Howto exclude Investments in Reports

Jack ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 30 14:55:14 UTC 2014

On 2014.09.29 13:34, Alvaro Soliverez wrote:
> For reports that show the total of accounts, it is kind of a feature
> to show them even if the total is zero. If you don't want it around,
> it's best to close them. Otherwise you can filter by account.

I assume reports look only at whether an account is currently closed.
Would it be reasonable/possible to base inclusion/exclusion on whether
it was closed prior to the beginning of the reporting period?  (I am
not suggesting keeping track of repeated open/close of account, only
the most recent date closed.)