[Kmymoney] Howto exclude Investments in Reports

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at kde.org
Mon Sep 29 17:34:59 UTC 2014

For reports that show the total of accounts, it is kind of a feature
to show them even if the total is zero. If you don't want it around,
it's best to close them. Otherwise you can filter by account.

For price reports, there's a setting to exclude investments if price
is zero, but it doesn't apply for this case.