[Kmymoney] Fwd: KMM - online quotation update

Koos Pol kmymoney at pohw.nl
Sun Sep 28 10:03:11 UTC 2014

On 2014-09-28 07:11, Thomas Baumgart wrote:

> not sure if Pascal got this message,

He should. I've asked him to subscribe to the list and reply to the
list. I'm not his personal help desk ;-)

> so I send it again with some minor
> nitpicks included for Koos.

Just nitpicking? Tssk...

> On Saturday 27 September 2014 22:18:27 Koos Pol wrote:
>> Symbol: ([^,]*),.+
>  Symbol: ([^,]+),.+

> The difference is the '*' vs '+'. We get to that in a minute.

Ah, yes. I describe my revised version, while I copied the original. Not
too smart.

About the * vs + :
I usually try to make it explicit what I need/expect: In this case at
least one character. I find the * to be "arbitrary" from an
understanding point of view. But agreed, it's not worth discussing. You
can have your * :-)

> That is what the '+' is good for (which is noted as a '1' in the line
> above this comment).

Nice find of the typo. Thanks.

Koos