[Kmymoney] Budget Form in KMyMoney.

Sita Ram Meena srmeenaits at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 07:53:08 UTC 2014

Respected All,
                   I am a new user from India, who is using KMyMoney from
last about a month now. I am facing a small issue in the program, and
thought to give this input to the development team so that it may be
improved in the next upgraded version.

          Actually, in India the financial year begins from 1st April of
the year. In global setting of KMyMoney i have mentioned this fact that my
financial year starts on 1st of April. However, when i start preparing the
Budget for a particular Financial Year, the Budget Form start from January
of the year and ends on December. Whereas once the user has updated the
settings and mentioned that my Financial Year starts from 1st April the
Budget from should start from April and must end on March of Next year so
that a Budget for the complete Financial year can be prepared. Because this
problem i am not able to prepare and monitor the Budget for the complete
Financial Year. Kindly help in this regard and make necessary changes in
the software so that the problem of millions of users may be solved.

Thanks a lot in advance on behalf of all the users who follow the Financial
Year starting from 1st of April.

Sita Ram Meena
                   ITS
Department of Telecommunications