[Kmymoney] KMyMoney Digest, Vol 51, Issue 3 - Version 4.7.0

Allan agander93 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 22:19:03 UTC 2014

On 03/10/14 23:10, Michael CALDER wrote:

Considering the kind of development that went into 4.7.0 I would not
consider this version a beta. Alvaro made the announcement using an
over-defensive tone but we should keep in mind that there were really
few features added and most of the changes are bugfixes. So I wold
definitely ship 4.7.0 to the end user. The way we develop the
application for years now really does not mandate a "development
release" anymore. Maybe only the port to frameworks or online banking
will require that.

Regards,
Cristian

Thanks for that. Alvaro had me worried when I saw the first announcement.

When will it be available as a Linux d/l on Repositories or other PPA?
The latest I can find is still 4.6.6-0ubuntu1~trusty1.

Cheers....

Mike

It's really down to the distros as to when they distribute it.  Some are
better than others, and some are... worse.

Your best bet may be the Claydoh PPA, or, is it Debian Testing?

Allan