[Kmymoney] KMyMoney Digest, Vol 51, Issue 3 - Version 4.7.0

Michael CALDER mikecalder at optusnet.com.au
Fri Oct 3 22:10:06 UTC 2014

--
G'day ,

Considering the kind of development that went into 4.7.0 I would not
consider this version a beta. Alvaro made the announcement using an
over-defensive tone but we should keep in mind that there were really
few features added and most of the changes are bugfixes. So I wold
definitely ship 4.7.0 to the end user. The way we develop the
application for years now really does not mandate a "development
release" anymore. Maybe only the port to frameworks or online banking
will require that.

Regards,
Cristian

Thanks for that. Alvaro had me worried when I saw the first
announcement. ;-)

When will it be available as a Linux d/l on Repositories or other PPA?
The latest I can find is still 4.6.6-0ubuntu1~trusty1.

Cheers....

Mike

Michael CALDER