[Kmymoney] Help with QIF Import Filter

William K Helbig Jr whelbig at windstream.net
Sun Nov 30 20:16:11 UTC 2014

> I am having a problem getting a QIF import filter to work. When I add my
> script as a filter I am first presented with a window asking what date
> format to use. After selecting a format and clicking OK I immediately
> get the Statement stats message which shows nothing was done.

This is a follow-up to my request for help. I have solved the problem I
was having. The problem was, as I suspected, a user error. In particular
I was trying to enter the contents of a script directly into the Import
Filter Dialog rather than actually entering the name and location of the
script to run.

Thanks again,

Skip H