[Kmymoney] Help with QIF Import Filter

William K Helbig Jr whelbig at windstream.net
Mon Nov 24 17:45:00 UTC 2014

I am importing a QIF file that requires some minor editing prior to
importing because of the way transaction payee matching works. I have
written a simple script that edits the QIF file before importing.
I can then use the default profile to import it and it does exactly what
I want.

I want to eliminate the extra step between downloading the QIF and
importing it into KMY so I am trying to use my script as am import filter.

I am having a problem getting a QIF import filter to work. When I add my
script as a filter I am first presented with a window asking what date
format to use. After selecting a format and clicking OK I immediately
get the Statement stats message which shows nothing was done.

My am using KMY 4.6.4 on Linux Mint 17.

Thank you,

Skip H