[Kmymoney] Duplicated statements in KMM 4.7.1 ( KDE 4.14.1)

Dr.-Ing. Edgar Alwers edgaralwers at gmx.de
Wed Nov 12 10:29:24 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I built KMM 4.7.1 on a new partition where I am running a new  BLFS with KDE
4.14.1, systemd.
The installation went OK. Now, I copied the file "edgar.kmy" from an other PC
running KMM  4.6.4 to the new partition and opened this file with KMM-4.7.1.
Everything is OK.

But when I start an actualisation, a large number of statements become
duplicated: KMM-4.7.1 does not recognize some of the statements already in the
database. The only difference I can see is under "Notes": in the new imported
statement there is an additional "blank" anywhere. Not all statements become
duplicated.when actualising from the bank.

The problem is persistent, I can repeat it. Further, the behaviour is
identical if I work with the file "edgar.kmy" or if I work with MySQL.

It seems to me, that the files generated by KMM-4.6.4 are not fully compatible
with  KMM 4.7.1. Could it be ?

Help very appreciated !
Edgar
--