[Kmymoney] KMyMoney Encryption on Windows

Cristian Oneț onet.cristian at gmail.com
Tue May 27 15:42:27 UTC 2014

OK, your are right, on a default gpg4win installation the encryption
does not work. This is caused by the fact that the gpgme library
against which KMyMoney is packaged is trying to run gpg.exe which is
not in C:\Program Files (x86)\GNU\GnuPG\. Only gpg2.exe is there. A
workaround this issue is to copy gpg2.exe as gpg.exe in the same
folder (or copy it from C:\Program Files (x86)\GNU\GnuPG\pub).

Let me know if this fixes your problem.

Regards,
Cristian