[Kmymoney] Centos 6.5 issue when launching KMM with remote mysql database

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sat Jun 21 19:16:43 UTC 2014

Hi,

On Saturday 21 June 2014 14:51:10 Louis-Philippe Allard wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I used to run bleeding edge kmymoney on a slackware workstation but
> since I moved to centos 6.5 and installed the kmymoney of the epel
> repository (ver. 4.5.3-1.el6.1) I am having a annoying issue with
> connecting to my remote database.

Not knowing what the problem might be, but 4.5.3 is certainly way too old.
We're just releasing 4.6.6.

[...]

> Can someone check whats going on?  with the snippet "upgradeDb() :
> Error retrieving file info(version)" I believe that KMM cant find the
> file version info because the DB needs to be updated.
>
> Am I correct?

As mentioned, it's probably the other way around in case you used bleeding
edge versions before. Hope that helps.

'Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons.'
 -Popular Mechanics, 1949