[Kmymoney] Wanted: report transactions of transfers from "Account A" to "Account C"

Tony Marshall tony at marshall.name
Wed Jun 18 22:13:48 UTC 2014

I have an account in KMyMoney (call it "Account A") that receives transfers
from another KMyMoney account (call it "Account B") and that also transfers
TO a KMyMoney account ("Account C"). In both case, the "Pay From" and "Pay
To" field is the same person.

I want to create a report that shows the transfers FROM "Account A" to
"Account C". I don't want it to show the transfers from "Account B" to
"Account A".

But I cannot see how to do this. The Transactions Report allows me to
filter on the range of the amount; however, it cannot distinguish between
transfers IN and transfers OUT (i.e. the sign of the amount). The same
report also allows me to filter on Payments, Deposits, and Transfers, but
it cannot filter on transfers OUT of the account, or transfers involving a
specific account.

Does anyone know of a way to create such a report?

Tony