[Kmymoney] Windows install issue with KDE and gpgme

Gwystyl Brightheart jasoncwhitlock at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 00:34:33 UTC 2014

Gary, did you ever solve this issue? I've been using KMM for years, and
there's nothing that even comes close to comparing! A few weeks ago my
laptop had the same issue, and I'm afraid that somehow my desktop will do
the same thing.. I've tried all the suggestions, and haven't been able to
find a solution. The next step for me is fdisk and reinstall everything,
not necessarily because of this issue itself, although this gave me the
final reason to start windows from scratch again... I'm likely going to
actually go back to dual booting so I won't have to worry about this in the
future.. But if I don't have to, that would sure be nice!