[Kmymoney] choosing payee fields for autofill

Krpasundarananda krpasundarananda at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 13:51:43 UTC 2014

Hello,

Being able to edit what is auto-filled, without going into config files,
would be a great feature.
Auto-filling saves so much time, and if the result does not need
deleting parts it would even be better.
In Quicken it remembers the last transaction. Also not ideal but a bit
better.

I am still needing to make the jump. My Quicken accounts span many years
in many currencies. I know KMM can handle this easily, only the import
function can't. Neither import the whole file at once nor getting the
transfers between accounts (ledgers) in different currencies right. It
would take days to transfer each account manually and then link them
again. I plan to just rebuild it, keep the still open things (things
owed by me or by others to me) from the past and restart from 2014.

Quicken (2008) runs quite well under wine, but I prefer to switch to
open source. And quicken is messing up the totals sometimes! Guess the
integrity of my data file is not 100%

Thanks for all the hard work. I am really amazed by all the work done!

Sincerely,
Dada Krpasundarananda