[Kmymoney] Merging Two Files

Brendan Coupe brendan at coupeware.com
Wed Aug 27 18:31:00 UTC 2014

Did you try spinrite (grc.com)? Not sure if it really works, I only hear
the amazing recovery stories from the developer.

If you can't recover the KMM file from your damaged hard disk I would
probably start a new KMM file and then transfer data to it from the old
file (QIF export, QIF import).

If you do recover the KMM file from the hard disk you can either redo the
transactions that you recorded in the new KMM file or export them as QIF
files and import them into the recovered file.

This is why I have backups of my backups:-) Some are offsite (we had a
house fire 3 years ago, they do happen to some people).

*----Brendan*