[Kmymoney] Report ignores closed accounts

Koos kmymoney at pohw.nl
Sat Apr 26 09:54:54 UTC 2014

op 26-04-14 11:41, Thomas Baumgart schreef:
> Not sure if there is, but I always thought that the account can be closed
> and as long as it has transactions matching the selected report it will be
> included in the report. I might be mistaken though. The first question here
> is: which version of KMM are you using?

Moin Thomas,

Thanks for the quick reply. I humbly admit I'm still on 4.6.2 as that comes
with openSUSE 11.3
(Something about not fixing stuff if it ain't broken. But this may no longer
hold after today ;-)

Cheers,
Koos

--
http://www.malarianomore.org
For $10 a mosquito net + distribution + education + monitoring + evaluation.