[Kmymoney] OFX import not using default brokerage account for 'Buy Shares'

Allan agander93 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 10:50:39 UTC 2014

On 15/04/14 13:17, Alvaro Soliverez wrote:
> Here are the instructions to install from git.
> http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/KMyMoney#Installation
>
> If there's anything missing, please let us know and we will add it there

Hi Alvaro

Here are my suggestions as to what could need updating in the
installation instructions.  It will require a more expert review, of course.

*Requirements* -
KDE version out of date?
Move libofx, Aqbanking and quote::finance into separate section 'Optional'.

*Install**dependencies*
make sure you have a compiler (g++), make, cmake
build-essential (Ubuntu, Debian etc) g++ libkdepimlibs4-devel (for
QGpgme) libgpgme-dev libical-dev libboost (??) libkactivities-dev (??)
libgmp-dev libalkimia-dev

*Optional* -
The following may be needed, depending on your own needs -
libofx  suggest changing to - libofx >= 0.9.2
Aqbanking >= ??
libaqbankingxx-dev libgwenhywfarxx-dev
libfinance-quote-perl- for quote::finance
(libboost-graph-dev (??)

*Obtain source* -
Create a new folder, perhaps named Git.
*cd Git*
*git clone git://anongit.kde.org/kmymoney* - this creates a kmymoney
folder under Git
*cd kmymoney*
Read the README.cmake file in the root folder of the source (kmymoney)
(In the README.cmake file -
  - references KDE3
  - sudo apt-get build-dep kmymoney does not help. On my Mint (Ubuntu
derivative) I get "Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
E: You must put some 'source' URIs in your sources.list")

*mkdir build*
*cd build*
*cmake .. -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr* - to generate the Makefiles.
*ccmake .* - to change the configuration of the build process. (optional)
*make* - to build the project in the build/ directory.
*make install* - to install the project. You have to install KMyMoney to
run it. Use sudo or switch to a superuser to run this command.

Finally, type *kmymoney*

I hope this is useful.

Allan