[Kmymoney] OFX import not using default brokerage account for 'Buy Shares'

Allan agander93 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 13:44:31 UTC 2014

On 15/04/14 14:18, timothy wrote:
> On Tue, 2014-04-15 at 13:24 +0100, Allan wrote:
>> On 15/04/14 13:17, Alvaro Soliverez wrote:
>>> Here are the instructions to install from git.
>>> http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/KMyMoney#Installation
>>>
>>> If there's anything missing, please let us know and we will add it there.
>>>

>> Thanks Alvaro
>>
>> I seem to be up to my eyes at the moment and will have to break off for
>> a few hours, but will get back ASAP.
>>
>> Allan
>

> Thank you for the instructions. I will give it a go and let you know.
>
> Timothy

I'll respond to Alvaro to get the instructions updated but here is my
list of dependencies -

cmake build-essential g++ libkdepimlibs4-devel (for QGpgme) gpgme
libgpgme libical-dev libboost libkactivities-dev libgmp-dev libalkimia-dev

You don't need OFX or aqbanking, unless you have a particular need for them.

Let's know how it goes.

Allan