[Kmymoney] OFX import not using default brokerage account for 'Buy Shares'

Allan agander93 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 12:12:23 UTC 2014

>>> KMyMoney
>>> Version 4.6.90
>>> Using KDE Development Platform 4.11.
>>>
>>> I is a download of claydoh (Clay Weber) PPA daily-builds dated
>>> 12/04/2014 so should presumably include all fixes. For me it certainly
>>> fixed a another crippling bug that was only slated to be included in the
>>> 4.7 version. As I understand 4.6.4 is the last in the 4.6 series. The
>>> only way to get fixes is to compile or use claydoh's daily builds.
>>> https://launchpad.net/~claydoh/+archive/kmymoney-daily?field.series_filter=saucy
>>>
>>> The Saucy is to match my Mint 16 with the Ubuntu platform.
>>> It was done through the Package Manager as an update of Kmymoney and
>>> Kmymoney-common.
>>>
>>> Timothy
>>>

>> Hmm...   I've installed the Claydoh PPA onto Ubuntu Raring, dated 27
>> Jan, and it fails.
>>
>> I'll see if I can get in touch with Claydoh.
>>
>> Allan
>>

> I am glad that there is some light at the end of the tunnel. I could not
> understand why my latest version is different to other latest versions.
> I am not familiar with Git. Does one have to compile from source or are
> there binary versions as well. How do I get started with Git?
>
> Thanks Allan.
>
> Timothy

Yes, the Git version has to be built from source.  It involves some
setting up, getting dependencies, etc., but if you're keen to try, and
have a bit of time to spare, I could knock up some instructions.  There
are some on the net, but not 100% complete.

Otherwise, it's a wait for Claydoh to respond.

Allan