[Kmymoney] OFX import not using default brokerage account for 'Buy Shares'

timothy timboyle at afrihost.co.za
Tue Apr 15 12:02:31 UTC 2014

On Tue, 2014-04-15 at 12:30 +0100, Allan wrote:

> >> If you look in KMyMoney/Help/About KMM...
> >> What does it show, in full, for the revision?
> >>
> >> Allan
> >

> > This is the contents of KMyMoney/Help/About KMM...
> > KMyMoney
> > Version 4.6.90
> > Using KDE Development Platform 4.11.
> >
> > I is a download of claydoh (Clay Weber) PPA daily-builds dated
> > 12/04/2014 so should presumably include all fixes. For me it certainly
> > fixed a another crippling bug that was only slated to be included in the
> > 4.7 version. As I understand 4.6.4 is the last in the 4.6 series. The
> > only way to get fixes is to compile or use claydoh's daily builds.
> > https://launchpad.net/~claydoh/+archive/kmymoney-daily?field.series_filter=saucy
> >
> > The Saucy is to match my Mint 16 with the Ubuntu platform.
> > It was done through the Package Manager as an update of Kmymoney and
> > Kmymoney-common.
> >
> > Timothy
> >

> Hmm...   I've installed the Claydoh PPA onto Ubuntu Raring, dated 27
> Jan, and it fails.
>
> I'll see if I can get in touch with Claydoh.
>
> Allan

I am glad that there is some light at the end of the tunnel. I could not
understand why my latest version is different to other latest versions.
I am not familiar with Git. Does one have to compile from source or are
there binary versions as well. How do I get started with Git?

Thanks Allan.

Timothy