[Kmymoney] Stock Transfer

Allan agander93 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 19:06:09 UTC 2014

On 03/04/14 18:50, Ryan Novosielski wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> Some changes were made to my investment portfolio and a couple of
> accounts that had been separate (certificated shares and direct
> registered shares) are now joined. So I was looking for a way to
> transfer shares out of an account and transfer them into the new one
> to record what actually took place. However, it seems like investment
> accounts do not do transfers.
>
> Is there a way to do what I'm looking to do, or a reason not to?

I think you should be able to do this, more or less, as I have just tried.

Assuming in Settings, you've checked Show equity accounts, and assuming
you are on a reasonably up-to-date version, you are able to multi-select
a block of transactions of the same type and transfer them to another
investment account.  If you have other transaction types, you'll need to
treat them separately.

Allan