[Kmymoney] Question re: investment entries - oops

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at kde.org
Thu Oct 31 23:25:23 UTC 2013

Hello Jane,
The PPA will probably only get you to version 4.5.x, not the latest.
But it's certainly an improvement.
We can support you with simple things in version 1.x, but for all
practical purposes, it is frozen and we won't release any updates or
fixes to it.

The usage workflow hasn't changed that much in latter versions, so we
can help you even if we can't run that same version (as it's my case).

Regards,
Alvaro