[Kmymoney] Query on Investement Reports V4.6.3

Allan agander93 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 10:14:49 UTC 2013

On 22/11/13 07:36, Paul Rolfe wrote:
> Yes there is
>
> I'll send some screenshots to illustrate it
>
> Sent from my iPhone

I thought, after I sent my last email, that perhaps you had other
securities in the same account, that are still active.

If so, if they do not show individually in the report, it is possible
that you need to enable this.  Go to Settings>Configure
KMM>General>>Filter, and click 'Show equity accounts'.

>> On 22 Nov 2013, at 00:12, Allan <agander93 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> On 22/11/13 00:01, Paul Rolfe wrote:
>>> Hi Allan
>>>
>>> Many thanks. Yes it is the appearance I want to fix, however I only have one account where all the shares in question are.

Also....

it could be that the amounts have comma separators, that need to be
specified.

Allan