[Kmymoney] Online Quotes

Allan agander93 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 00:32:45 UTC 2013

On 10/11/13 12:43, Jochen Schmid wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have used boerse-online.de to update the share prices in kmymoney.
> They seem to have changed the website layout again. :-(
>
> Single shares are displayed with URL
> http://www.boerse-online.de/aktie/Siemens-Aktie, thus ending with a
> kind of name of the share. As I understand the mechanism of kmymoney I
> need a URL containing the Stock Symbol of the share (in this case:
> 723610).
>
> Has someone managed to get the prices of German shares and bonds into
> kmymoney? Is somewhere a tutorial available to get it working?
>

> Thank you, greetings

I'm not an expert, but this seems to work, as far as your stock is
concerned.
I don't guarantee it, and it would be as well to check the results very
carefully, until you are confident.

It seems strange to have to have the stock name in the URL, but it
doesn't work otherwise.  If you have other stocks with this site, you
might need to have a separate on-line plugin entry for each one.  Or,
possibly someone more knowledgeable than I, may throw some more light.

The entry below, I copied from the resource file after creating in the
wizard.  It seems to double up on the escape character '\'.  If you
enter via the wizard, just enter single '\'s, or you might get snowed under.

[Online-Quote-Source-boerseonline]
DateFormatRegex=%d.%m.%y
DateRegex=Kursdatum.*(\\d+\\.\\d+\\.\\d\\d\\d\\d)</td>
PriceRegex=(\\d+,\\d\\d).<span>EUR<
SkipStripping=true
SymbolRegex=
URL=http://www.boerse-online.de/aktie/Siemens-Aktie?&s=%1