[Kmymoney] import csv problems

Jack ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 27 15:21:17 UTC 2013

On 2013.05.27 09:52, Gary Kirkpatrick wrote:
> This does not tell me very clearly what exactly to add to synaptic.
> I had
> to do some digging and thinking.  Frustration level got high.
>
> But here it is:
>
> sudo add-apt-repository  ppa:claydoh/kmymoney2-kde4
>
> Then sudo apt-get update

For future reference, I'm pretty sure that in both synaptic and
update-manager there is a way of managing repositories, or some similar
terminology - where you can add the ppa without resorting to command
line.  I use Gentoo, not Ubuntu, so I can't easily check directly.
However, it looks like you've gotten past this step - so on to more
testing.