[Kmymoney] really confusing

Gary Kirkpatrick pegngary at gmail.com
Sat May 25 09:06:10 UTC 2013

I am working on setting up an investment account.  I am trying to download
from an institution.  It keeps telling me the userid/password
is wrong but when I do cut and paste and veryify the pastes it can not be
wrong.

I deleted the account and reset it up and then there are downloads in the
ledger.  Then when I reload the ledger the downloads are gone.  I did this
several times and have had to reset my password on the institution site
twice and pasting the user name and password into the KMM fields for
account mapping.

What in the world is going on?   How do I fix this problem?

I am beginning to think I ought to do all the data entry by hand.  It might
be easier and faster.
Thanks

garyk
--
*The picture is a self-portrait in watercolor*
*Blogging at **http://panampg.x10.mx/wp/*

To view or purchase my art works, go to
http://fineartamerica.com/shop/gary-kirkpatrick.html