[Kmymoney] transactions not showing in ledger

Gary Kirkpatrick pegngary at gmail.com
Thu May 23 14:31:10 UTC 2013

Ok, what have I done wrong?

I set up a new investment account.  I mapped to an account, updated it.
 The program says it has download transactions (presumably from 1/1/2012
when it was opened but nothing added until 2/12).  When I open the ledger,
there is nothing!  It is the correct legder.  The associated brokerage acct
also has a blank ledger.  When I opened the same account as a cash account
only i how transactions.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

garyk

--
*The picture is a self-portrait in watercolor*
*Blogging at **http://panampg.x10.mx/wp/*

To view or purchase my art works, go to
http://fineartamerica.com/shop/gary-kirkpatrick.html