[Kmymoney] not downloading data

Gary Kirkpatrick pegngary at gmail.com
Wed May 15 13:48:49 UTC 2013

 I am trying to download from my financial institution.  I worked fine
earlier but I had two accounts mixed up so the data in one went to the
other.  So I deleted the account in question and started over  It connects
or appears to connect to the institution but no transactions are coming
into the register.  I then realized I had labeled it a cash acct when it
was an investment acct, deleted it and started again but still nothing
downloaded into the ledger.  Perhaps there is a limit to the number of
times you can do this?

thanks

gary