[Kmymoney] native currencies are not converted to base currency int he Budgeting vs. Actual Report

Michael Berger idest at online.de
Thu May 9 16:11:51 UTC 2013

Hi all!
I am using various currencies next to my base currency which is the EURO.
When setting up a budget all native currencies are nicely converted to
the base currency and shown as such.
In Report Configuration the option "Convert values to base currency" is
activated in the tab "Report".
The other two options are left not ticked.
The Budget Report looks as it should, i. e. all currencies are correctly
converted and shown.

However, if "Skip value if price is zero" is also activated, native
currencies are NOT converted and I turn from pensioner to billionaire
the very moment I hit ENTER (1 IDR becomes 1 EURO whereas it should be
only 0,00008... Euro)

This is not what I expected to see unless I completely misinterpret the
meaning of "Skip value if price is zero".
Then, what the heck is meant by "price"?
Do we perhaps have a bug here?

Cheers everybody!

Oh, I am using KMM 4.6.3 under KDE 4.10.2
*

*
Michael Berger, Dipl. Ing.
Im Borngrund 7a