[Kmymoney] automated parted operation

hugo borrell hugoborrell at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 21:38:51 UTC 2013

Hello,

When I pay for a meal, part can be deduced as charge and part cannot.
I'm curently editing manually each operation to sort out the
non-deductible amount (always 4,55 €) from the deductible amout
(always the total minus 4,55€).

Can this be automated somehow, at least for the same beneficiary (the
nearby restaurant) or the whole "category" meal (which should always
admit a parted operation with 4,55 € to the other category
"non-deductible) ?

When I'm choosing a "suggested" category for beneficiary
"NearbyRestaurant", I can't find a "parted operation" category...

Thanks,

Hugo