[Kmymoney] Loan date due changed without warning

Cristian Oneț onet.cristian at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 18:18:44 UTC 2013

I really don't have an idea about how this could have occurred. I've also
entered manually payments earlier from the 'Home' screen and did not observe
such a behavior.

The only thing I can say is that if you would like to fix this the quickest way
that I can think of is to edit your data file (gzipped xml). Look for the
'startDate' attribute of the 'SCHEDULED_TX' node of the loan schedule and
change the start date's day from 27 to 15.

În ziua de Mar 22 Ian 2013, la 17:23:42, Andrew Ittner a scris: