[Kmymoney] Loan date due changed without warning

Andrew Ittner andrew.ittner at usa.net
Wed Jan 23 01:23:42 UTC 2013

This occurred in KMyMoney 4.6.1 on Kubuntu 12.04.

For an ongoing loan, I noticed that the January 15th scheduled payment
had been moved to January 27th.  I don't remember changing the due date,
and cannot find a way to change it back (editing the loan payment
schedule provides no way to change the due date).

All the previous year's worth of payments happened on the correct
scheduled date (15th of each month).

Could this have happened because I entered the last payment earlier (by
manually entering the scheduled payment from the Home screen)? Or is
this something that was fixed in a later version - I see a few
references to fixed schedules in 4.6.2 & 4.6.3?

Sincerely,

Andrew