[Kmymoney] Paper size

Brendan Coupe brendan at coupeware.com
Fri Jan 18 16:49:31 UTC 2013

I had trouble printing reports last week. I tried print landscape and it
printed portrait and started in the middle of the page.

I found that saving to a PDF file worked perfectly so I solved my problem
by creating PDF files and printing them. I needed to save PDF copies anyway
so this was not a big issue for me. I'm hoping that upgrading to Fedora 18
solves the printing problem.

*
----
Brendan*