[Kmymoney] PNC Bank no suitable account.

Allan agander93 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 11:34:26 UTC 2013

On 18/01/13 07:54, Ryan Larrowe wrote:
> Hello,
>      I get the following error when I try to access my PNC account:
>
>      no suitable account found at this bank.
>
>      I could not find any information on line about this issue.  I was
> wondering if you had any suggestions.  I am using kmymoney 4.6.2.
>
> Ryan

I'm not an OFX user, but it seems these issues tend to be transient and
do get resolved, possibly at the bank.

Have you connected successfully before?  It might be an idea to contact
your bank.  Did you earlier contact them to allow you OFX access?

Did you specify KMyMoney as your application?  If so, it might be best
first to specify Quicken (possibly 2008) and try again, and also when
contacting your bank.

Allan