[Kmymoney] How to add online account

Jack ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 6 03:41:44 UTC 2013

Just a quick thought off the top of my head - have you entered the
actual account number in the "edit account" dialog in KMM?  Also from
memory, when you first map the account, only userid and password are
important - the server should then provide all the possible accounts
that match that user/password pair, and you get to pick one (even if
there is only one on the list.)

------quoted attachment------